If you got the same feeling/situation as me:
Love reading good articles online, constantly searching for good articles from favourite writers and new writers online,
(1) Could not have enough time to read them all during the limited available time
(2) Lost of internet connection (this usually happened when I was in the train where the internet signal is bad)
(3) Feeling tired by reading on the monitor/ipad/phone
(4) Do not want to print out to cause wastage of paper
I know my solution is so simple that may not even worth energy to mention about it, but I still write this post to share my idea and hope this article will be useful to some people who is like me, not good at computer (I have to declare I am very bad at computer technology, but I really like new technology gadgets, this is a joke I know)
My solution is:
Make those articles into PDF file – Send them to your e-book reader – Read the articles from there
By doing this, I managed to clear all the troubles I mentioned above.
One more thing I like about this idea is that I am able to make sure the font size is as I hope. I always wish to read in bigger font size.
Of course, for people who has no ebook reader, you can still put them into your pad/phone to read them. Then I suggest to rest your eyes when your eyes feel tired.
Step by step on how I transform articles from internet to ebook reader:
- Copy the articles from website into word file, then change the font size you are comfortable with (I usually use 20)
- Transform the word file to PDF (I use the free software by primopdf) – *You do not need to have a printer/scanner
- Create a file name for the article (I usually copy many articles from one same writer or many articles from similar topic by different writers, and make them in one same PDF)
*Then transfer the PDF files to your ebook reader to enjoy the reading at anywhere, anytime you wish